Thursday 4 April 2013

Happy Birthday messages.

 

 
 
I don’t know where to start to be honest! First of all, Happy Birthday to you!! I’m such a huge fan (I don’t think huge is the right word to describe how much you mean to me but I will use that anyway.) I’ve been a fan from when I was 9 years old and you have been one of my idols since then, I remember watching you presenting MOM and all the shows on CITV back then to recording This Morning most mornings just to watch you present The Hub! I am 18 now and still very much a fan. J I could go on for hours but I’ll just say this, I love you lots and hopefully one day I will meet you which would be a dream come true (I would try to hold back the tears of happiness.) Please can that day happen sometime? Love you always 
@rainbowgem_x
 
 
Happy Birthday Stephen, Love @Camilla4Dec
Just a fan from Germany wishes you all the best, a wonderful day and for the next year a lot of love happiness and success @AnneKluever
 
 
 
 
 
Hope your day is as special as you are. @Malteasersrock
 
 
 
Happy Birthday! Hope its a good one. Love @KELLSBELLS1977
 
 
Happy Birthday! 36 is a good one for you its started off awesome already. heres for it to continue. From @Lizzieaholley.
 
Happy Birthday Trouble! hoping your day is as wonderful as you.
Love ya lots like jelly tots
@Lisamurray_89


No comments:

Post a Comment